FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I BECOME A GOLFERS INSIDER MEMBER?
- To become a platinum member at Golfers Insider, click here to sign up. To learn more about what a Golfers Insider platinum membership includes, click here.
I LOGGED IN BUT IT REDIRECTS ME TO THE HOMEPAGE AND NOTHING LOOKS LIKE IT HAPPENED. DIDI DO SOMETHING WRONG?
- Once you login to your Golfers Insider account it will automatically redirect you to the homepage and it will look like nothing has happened. However, now you have access to all the video content on the site, not just the three featured videos we promote on the homepage. Just scroll over the “Golf Videos” tab in the main navigation bar and select the videos by instructor, or type of instruction. We add new videos daily so keep checking back for the latest golf tip videos.
DOES MY LOGIN INFORMATION FROM SKYCADDIE WORK FOR GOLFERSINSIDER OR DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW ONE?
- Your login credentials for SkyGolf, Roger Fredericks, or any other company’s website do not work on Golfers Insider. You should create a username and password for your account during checkout. If you do not, the website will generate a default username and password for you to login with. If you do not know what your username and password are, you can email customer service at email@example.com and they will be happy to let you know what your login information is.
DOES MY GOLFERS INSIDER MEMBERSHIP AUTOMATICALLY RENEW EVERY 12 MONTHS?
- Yes your platinum membership will automatically renew every 12 months and you will be charged on the credit card we have on file. To prevent the auto renew from happening, email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to remove your prevent the auto-renewal from occuring. If you received a free one year membership from one of our affiliates, then you were not required to enter in any credit card information and you will not be billed for renewing your membership. Therefore, you will need to renew your membership at the end of the 12 month period either through a new promotional offer, or by signing up and paying for the membership.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IN MY ACCOUNT FOR AUTO RENEWAL AND PRODUCT PURCHASES?
- To change your credit card information or the credit card on file, login to your account by clicking here. Once logged in, click on the button on the left hand side that says “Billing Information.” Once on that page, click the blue button that says “Update Info.” Then on the next page, enter in your new billing address and/or credit card information.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY GOLFERS INSIDER MEMBERSHIP?
- To cancel your platinum membership at anytime, just click here and login to your account. Once logged in, click on the button on the left hand side that says “Cancel My Account”
HOW DO I CHANGE MY USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD?
- You cannot change your username. Once you have selected a username, it will be the same for the duration of your membership. To change your password, login to your account by clicking here. After you finish logging in, click on the tab in the left hand column that says “Edit Password.” Then change the password to your desired setting and click update password.
MY LOGIN USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD DOESN’T WORK, HOW DO I RESET MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD?
- If you have forgotten your username and/or password, click here and choose whether you want to lookup your login information based on your username if you remember it, or by your email address. Once you have made your choice and entered in your information, we will email you your username and password to the email address you entered while signing up for your platinum membership.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU ABOUT QUESTIONS I HAVE ABOUT MY MEMBERSHIP OR MY PRODUCT PURCHASES?
- You can contact us by Email. Just click here.
ARE THERE ONLY ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIPS OR DO YOU OFFER OTHER LENGTHS?
- Currently we only offer one year memberships for the Golfers Insider website.
I BOUGHT A PRODUCT FROM YOUR PRO SHOP BUT I DO NOT LIKE IT, HOW DO I RETURN IT?
- Click here (need shipping and returns policies page to link up to) to view our shipping and returns policies for information on how to return your product.
THE VIDEOS WON’T LOAD ON MY SCREEN AND I CANNOT WATCH THEM. WHAT DO I DO?
- If the videos are not loading in your browser, check and see if you have updated your browser to the latest version. Here are the latest versions of each browser (Click on the one you use to update):
If you are still having trouble watching the videos, email us by clicking here and we will help you figure out a solution that works for you.
I DON’T WANT TO RECIEVE EMAILS FROM YOU ANYMORE. HOW DO I STOP THEM?
- If you do not want to receive emails from us anymore, go to one of the emails you received from us and scroll down to the very bottom of the page until you see where it asks if you want to “Unsubscribe” from our emails. You will then be offered options as to what types of emails you want to receive, and what types you do not. Simply check the boxes next to the emails you want to receive and leave the boxes empty for the emails you don’t want to receive. Then click save and we will take care of the rest.
For any other questions you might have, email us at email@example.com and one of our customer service representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.